Sunday, November 8, 2009

In The Lab......SUPER TOUGH

What up y'all! So as promised, we were in the lab super tough last night, I.D., Slant, myself and my mans Cam from 4 pm through 4 am in the morning. We managed to knock out a good amount of The Coffee House Chronicles LP which is turning out to be the best work we've layed out period, to date. Here are some pictures from the session courtesy of my blackberry (excuse us lookin' exhausted).


Me being super delirious


I.D. mixing the session


Cam bein' bored, lol.


My Vibe's verse, yes I write on notepad on the pc. So what. Drake freestyles off his blackberry and Slant writes on his sidekick.


Reading material of the evening when not in the booth.


The Session


Slant rocked his court forces


Slant posted


Slant recording


Slant on the phones


Identity rocked his white shells


I rocked my Tiffs


Me sleepin' on the phones


Cam rocked his white el reys


The studio bed spread of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment