Thursday, December 17, 2009

This week!

Been posted at the house this week, chillin' with Slant, other folks and what not...writin', drinkin'...bull shittin'...playin' video games, watching movies nd listenin' to music...with that being said...this is Druken's media picks of the week! i know...kinda random...but considering what me and my companions do for y'all, its only that much cooler, you guys know what we've been influenced by...well atleast for the week....



I think what made this movie real cool was its ability to bring me back...the content is mad crazy, and for y'all that don't know about the Philippines, shit like what was portayed in the movie, really happens...and the movie's quite educational for those who don't know about the Philippines and its condition and curruption. I miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment