Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5 Years. . .


Today marks the 5 year anniversary of my manz S.I.'s (Ian Ferro's) passing. He was part of this huge Verbal Taktiks crew (yes theres more than 3 of us), above all that...he was a good friend. Loved by many, he had a great personality...very easy to get along with, had an open mind to things...very creative and understanding. He resided in Duval, Florida...Loud Mouth Of The South...with more talent than most, word play was nice...lyrically impeckable. He had many friends in this big crew of ours (about 16 of us), many more friends outside of us, many fans...and above all...family. I want to offer my condolences to his family, to my fellow crew...my little sister Jas and to all those who knew, adored and loved him. Theres far much more that could be said about Ian but I'm going to end this memo like this...Ian...as your friends...your family...we miss and love you. God bless you Ian Ferro. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment