Sunday, March 28, 2010

A few more must have's for 2010, don't care if I'm late. . .

Um, regardless of the fact that I do music, I think ALL music lovers whether they do music or not love the search for something unseen or unheard. I am completely enthused with hip-hop's new infatuation with collaborating on full length projects with one another such as the following cd's with Freeway & Jake One, Styles P & Green Lantern and of course the Strong Arm Steady Crew. Anyhow...y'all need to go to your local record store and cop the following cd's if you haven't already. I know I'm late with these, but a friend informed me, he WASN'T informed regarding these projects.



Styles P still delivers that street shit, never really known for eating the microphone up, I still admire his expressing his perspective on a lot of shit. The album has a good amount of feature's with Jada, Uncle Murda, Raekwon and so forth along with a good amount of producers who threw in some work with the likes of Statik, Alchemist and so on. Real classic Yonker shit, lol.



Yo, you either love or hate this doo. Me personally, I dig his shit. I know this dropped a while ago within this year but this shit never got mentioned on my shit, this projects dope as well. With some of my fellow peers listening to cats like Gucci and shit like that, y'all can't tell me shit. lol. Hot SHIT, steamin'. Beanz on the shit too, ROC BOYS.



I dig these cats, its nice to know they're still doing their thing. Good old Cali MC shit amongst all the new young CA cats puttin' in work. These doo's been put in work. With features from Phonte, Planet Asia (What Up!), Kweli, Guilty Simpson and cuts produced by Madlib...joints hot

No comments:

Post a Comment