Saturday, April 24, 2010

At a loss for words

Guru, Gangstarr, www.cottonorigami.blogspot.com
Sittin' here contemplating on what I should blog about...well...quite frankly after Guru past, there hasn't been much goin' on this week...so this..this is my cheers to the legendary Guru, Gangstarr layed down countless amounts of cuts...I wont sit here and lie about how big of a fan I personally was of Gangstarr or Guru (though I loved Primo's beats) but I respected him for his pioneer status, his ability to stay some what relevant in the game...So as I sit here in my master bedroom sippin' on this San Miguel, I would like to take this opportunity to publicly say...R.I.P. Guru and thank you for the road you've paved and inspiration you've provided for those who admired you...

Matter fact...R.I.P. S.I., Big L, Pac, B.I.G., Pun, Jam Master, Teddy P., David Ruff, James Brown, Michael Jack, Marvin Gaye, Bob Marl, Heath Ledge. . .all'a y'all

One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment