Monday, July 26, 2010

Qualities of a GOOD MAN


Ladies (and Gent's),

I have realized most of the time we may find or have a GOOD man right in front of us and we tend to seek the "thugs" or the "goons" ... better yet, we seek the ones who are not only bad for us mentally, physically, emotionally, but most of all, ppiritually. It took me a long while to finally "understand" what precisely is a REAL MAN. And all the while, it was simple!

A GOOD MAN has a relationship with GOD! A man with a good relationship with GOD knows how to treat a woman, he knows the value of a woman, and will cherish the every being of his woman!

I am no longer seeking the "temporary" or "materialistic" qualities....
I am seeking LONGEVITY! That AGAPE Love. Who knows when I'll have him, who knows where he is, but I am waiting on GOD to whisper "He is the ONE" in my ears + heart.

Written by@JaylenRemmi


Edited By: Michaela "Charisma" Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment