Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TNA Knockout In Playboy






Traci Brooks
On July 26, 2009, it was revealed that TNA had signed a deal with Playboy making Traci Brooks the first TNA Knockout to ever pose for Playboy. Current TNA Knockout Christy Hemme has previously posed for the magazine prior to signing with TNA.

However, on September 2 it was reported that Playboy had decided not to publish Brooks' photo shoot on their magazine. The photo shoot was instead released through their Cyber Club on September 17, 2009.  

I don't think I can post her Playboy pictures here, but I will post other pictures instead.



CM Punk

As I mentioned in my post:
CM Punk Biggest Player In Wrestling! 
I mentioned that Traci Brooks dated CM Punk. 

Also, in my post: 
TNA Wedding 
I mentioned that Traci Brooks married Frankie Kazarian. 

Traci Brooks Playboy Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment