Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Standing Right Here

BY @Urnotcute




You ever been around someone who speaks extremely loud for no valid reason? Why are you speaking like you are yelling to save your life and want the whole world to know? Im STANDING RIGHT HERE. A conversation is not a monologue, it's about sharing and paying attention to the needs of the person you're talking to. Learn how to say what you want to say in moderation. You ever been on the phone with someone whose yelling for no valid reason? This is one of the reasons I don't like talking on the phone. People who don't know when to shut up is annoying. I say" don't get mad at me if u find me not payin attention thats a hint that u need to quiet down and relax your mouth to do something more meaningful then talk.

Edited By Jo Anne @MzFilterless

No comments:

Post a Comment