Friday, October 1, 2010

Cheating for Love? You Dont Know What Love Is

By @Urnotcute



Ladies: Stop being so naive. Why try to trap a man just to make him stay. If you do succeed and he does stay, that doesn't make him love you. If a man wants to be with you then he gonna be with you for who you are. Next, ladies stop giving a dude all of your money like you don't need it, I thought the dude is traditionally supposed to be the provider. When I was younger dudes didn't really pay attention to me, I grew up now and I'm a little easier on the eyes. The one dude that paid attention to me in school ran into me and All his friends including him told me how pretty I have become. I was so excited to talk to him because I looked for him for a long time. He called me the same day he got my number and the first thing he asked me was, "Can I have $50?" I cut him off quicker then he called my phone.


Men: Stop lying to females and leading them on. Just be straight forward with females, we cherish honesty the most. If you aren't really trying be committed let her know.Why give false hope that there is going be a future and you have other plans? Why waste time? What gets me even madder is when a dude start messing with a female that is more than likely getting talked about negatively by everyone, but after he has sex with her he joins the bandwagon. You knew what type of reputation she had before you was in bed with her. You didn't say anything about her before, why start now? Lastly, cheating. Why cheat? If you can't be faithful don't cuff, continue to bluff. Relationships just might not be for you.

Image Source: Google
Edited by @JohnnyMagma

No comments:

Post a Comment