Sunday, August 8, 2010

CAN U HONESTLY NAME 25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT URSELF

Name 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I WAS a gifted child growing up. When I was in the 3rd grade, I was doing 5th grader school work! What do I mean "was", I still am. No one knows this, but in Elementary and Middle school, I was bullied into completing classmates' Homework. But in the end, I won...because I remained the Top of My class.
2. Born in Miami, Fl. Lived in North Miami up until I was 2 and moved to Homestead..been here ever since!
3. I am a Haitian-Tainos American Princess...really! (My mother is part Tainos...)
4. I have made many mistakes in the past. I am learning and growing gradually from those mistakes.
5. My mother means the world to me, she is my inspiration and my strength. My father is my Chief In Command. He is the only man I would go to WAR for!
6. Growing up in Homestead (and being Haitian) was very difficult. Because trust and believe me, being proud to be a "Zoe" back in the day...you would be trampled, attacked, pushed, made-fun of, bullied, etc.!
7. I was accepted to many universities and was set to attend FSU. At the last minute, I changed my mind...applied to FIU and remained in Miami. I was too nervous and afraid to leave home. I didn't think I would succeed away from home.
8. Oh, I was never really into make-up and fashion growing up. I am my mother's only girl amongst 6 brothers. I have 13 nieces and nephews....and they're not out of wedlock! All my brothers are happily married and I love my sister-in-laws!
9, I love smiling. They're have been times where I've been down and would be angry at the world, but the truth is...I've always been a goof-ball/class-clown/joke
-ster!
10. I really want to continue making my parents proud of me. My parents migrated to this country to seek better opportunities' for my brothers and I. They worked extremely hard! Haitian people have endured so much suffering and pain as the migrated into this country and some currently do! Which is why, I have to take advantage of all the opportunities I am given! My mind is set! I can be all that I want 2 BE! I have to be willing to REACH for the STARS!
11. I believe everyone we meet in life, serves a purpose. I thank God, for a special Youth Group (KIX: Youth For Christ) which made a significant difference in my life. I have learned so much from those in my past and present. I continue to cherish all the ones who have been influential in my life.
12. I am a nurse. I love what I do. I love helping and making a difference in my patients' lives. I enjoy my job! I love what I do!
13. I am in Love. Although, I have been through some ups and downs within my relationship, no one can ever break what he and I share. Sometimes love knocks you down, but real love can get through anything!
14. I am loyal, faithful, funny, influential, lovable...Although I can be stubborn at times...oh wait! Most of the time, it is either my way or the highway! I am currently working on that!
15. I am proud of all my brothers. They helped mold me into the woman I am today.
16. TRUE STORY...(too much 2 write, bu those of you who were in my life 2005-2006, u already know the details)
17. I always have been afraid of the dark. I set my TV to automatically turn off at 2 in the am.
18. I lost my wallet with all of my pertinent information in 2006. Identity-Theft is Terrible! It still haunts me!
19. I hate no one. Although I may distance myself from certain people, I have no room for hate in my heart. I rather be around those who keep it 100% with themselves and with ME!
20. I am aN OPTIMISTIC PERSON! I try not to think 2 negatively. I know I will be successful...it has been written in the stars since before I was BORN!
21. I feel that no one really keeps it real now-a-days. Many people tell you what they think "you" would want to hear and start believing it! LOL! I'm no longer one of those believers! LOL! Not a gullible one any longer! Keep it Real with yourself! Only God can JUDGE....
22. Alot of people THINK they know me....but they don't. To those I have lived with, studied with, hang-out, talk to me... this is me. And for those of you who ASSUME?! Well, you know what the saying is...
23. People who sit around and worry about everyone else instead of themselves need a major REALITY check. If you sit around and worry about everyone else, when will you have time to focus on yourself?! Live, Love, and appreciate Life. You only get one shot!
24. 2007 was the year I had a BIG REALITY CHECK. Life is funny. It can get twisted, but never give up! I am thankful for my family and friends who supported me through it ALL! I love u ladies/guys so, very much!
25. I am living in a dream in which I will make into a reality. Life is what you make of it. I have been through minor obstacles, but only the strong survive. With God's strength, family and friend support, Love, and trust....I will make it!







No comments:

Post a Comment