Sunday, August 8, 2010

What Women Want...



What Do Women Want?
RESPECT


Respect: Nowadays it has become extremely common for men to disrespect women ... sad to say, but this type of treatment happens often, I've witnessed it all throughout my life. Growing up, I watched my Father disrespect my mother with action and his choice of words. Most men fail to realize that they are disrespecting women simply because of the examples set before them while growing up. A boy want's to be like his father, he takes more after his father's ways. Watching your father like mine, who is to be an example, you learn at an early age that disrespecting women is acceptable, but it isn't.

I grew up mostly without my father around, and honestly I benefited from it. As a child I watched my father mistreat my mother, disrespect her, and abuse her (mentally & emotionally). I always thought to myself, "I never want to be the reason for a woman's tears".

I know that one day I may be the father of a young woman, I wouldn't want some man disrespecting her, so I do unto women as I would like to be done unto my future seed. If more men thought this way, they wouldn't disrespect women.

As a Man, you are to uplift, protect, and love your woman...
We must do better, respect Our women.





No comments:

Post a Comment