Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Push and Pull Method in Dating

By: Alise (@Dreamaboutalise)

With the experiences I've had with men and the females I know who have talked to men in the past, I have noticed this act that I have named it, "The Push and Pull Method." Guy and gals both do this. When they meet a guy or girl they like, they will give them a certain amount of attention, then at times, out of the blue just stop talking to them, then later talk to them again, and repeat this. It's almost as if the person wants to be missed for certain periods of time, then comes back in the picture to make sure the person doesn't forget about them.

This is very common in a lot of "on again, off again" relationships.

Whether this method really works... I don't know. However, in my opinion, it's games. Anything that's not straight-forward and is trying to trick my mind to make me want you more seems iffy. If I like a guy I want him to be real with me and show me how he feels, not make conscious actions just because he thinks it will make me desire him more.

Of course, I very well may be wrong, maybe this method really is effective. But even if it is effective, is it right? What do you think? (Leave your comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment