Saturday, September 4, 2010

Utilizing Your Ex for In Between Sex

By @MzFilterless

After getting into a heated debate with some friends, I'm taking this convo to the readers!!!


Is it so wrong to go back to "sex an ex" in between relationships?!?!?

Now before you answer think about this first... the difference between males and females!



A male can do whatever (or whoever) he wants without being labeled. Everyone knows this is not the case for females. Here's my logic, as a female... In between relationships, no respectable girl is just gonna run ramped in the sea of penis! Yes, I said sea of penis! However, you tell me what guy is going to turn down a booty call,? Especially one as easy as an ex! Casual sex is dangerous these days ... too many people runnin' around with Lord only knows what types of diseases. For the most part, you know where an ex has been. Why increase your numbers as a female when you can just utilize and ex for the night?!?!

It's not like I'm filling any one's head with false hope. If I tell you straight out, "this is just a fling," what's the problem?!?!? Just because we didn't make it as a couple, doesn't mean we weren't bedroom compatible!!! Am I right?


Picture Source: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment