Saturday, September 11, 2010

5 Truths About Dating A Pro Athlete

5 Truths About Dating A Professional Athlete
It’s no longer about being with a rock star. Although athletes, in general, have always been able to attract a flock of women, it looks as though most recently it is becoming more and more apparent in the Hollywood scene. I suppose women really do love men in uniform, but is it really that great? Here are 5 truths about dating a pro-athlete from women who would know:



1. It’s like having a personal trainer… All the time.

“I’ve never been healthier or more fit! Ryan looked at my posture and said, “Your left rib is out of alignment.’ And it was. And then he fixed it!” – Noureen DeWulf (dating U.S. Olympic hockey play Ryan Miller)
 
2. There are girls.

“I dated a pro boxer. Even when he was focused on the fight, I did not like the women in bikinis circling around him. I just wanted them to get away from my man!” – Anonymous
3.
There are visits to the ER.

“I don’t know how many times I’ve been in the ER with that man – Knee surgery, torn ACL, the list goes one. You just have to be supportive.” –Jordan Fish (dating race car driver Denny Hamlin)
 
4. There are MORE girls.

“The women are like bugs, always swarming around. I had to deal with one who stalked my husband.” – Gena James Pitts (dates former NFL lineman Mike Pitts)
 
5. The break-up.
Pro: You’re sleeping with a man who can throw you against a wall.
Con: Feeling like you always come 2
nd to his team, breaking up, then seeing his face on a billboard and on TV. –Anonymous

More couples:
- Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom
- Hilary Duff & Mike Comrie
- Jamie Lynn Sigler & Mark Sanchez
- Brooklyn Decker’s & Andy Roddick
- Eva Longoria Parker & Tony Parker
- Victoria Beckham & David Beckham


Sources: The Inquisitor, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Google Image

Edited By Jo Anne @MzFilterless

No comments:

Post a Comment