Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not Everyone Gives Head

By @Urnotcute


I was cammed up on tiny-chat and the administrator decided everyone was going to play Truth Or Dare. When it got to me I was asked , "Which guy do you want to give head too the most?" I replied, "None because I don't give head." All the females looked shocked in fact one even told me, "Grow Up Sweetheart It's 2010." I became friends with all the males in the room though because I was different from every female in that room. There was a time when if you gave head you was called names such as "bopper, bobble-head, smut," etc. Just because the year has changed doesn't mean standards should change especially if that's the only reason why you standards have changed. I am not looking down on those who give head but I just wanted to say for the record that Not Everyone Gives Head. My sisters' boyfriend told her, "What one girl wont dude another one will." That statement is true but at the same time that's all that side joint will be worth, her head game. Compromising your morals so your significant other can stay will not make them stay. Not everyone gives head.

Edited By Jo Anne @MzFilterless
Picture Source: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment