Monday, September 27, 2010

Is It Just A Kiss???

by @butterfliesblue

I've seen more than one guy tweet about cheating. They've said that if a woman finds out her man has been cheating and been sleeping with another female we tend to forgive them, but then ask the question, "But did you kiss her?" Then they've gone on to tweet that having sex with another female is worst than kissing her and that they think it's a dumb question.

Picture from Google Images

Well as a female here is my point of view. We've all read and heard how men use sex to express their feelings for a woman so I can understand why they would feel like sex is worst case scenario. But as a female I feel like kissing is worse because if you do it just right, then it'll stay in your mind. I'm not going to lie, I have fell for a kiss before. To me it seems so much more intimate then going ahead and just knocking boots. You can learn so much about a person by the way they kiss. A passionate, slow, genuine kiss is enough to make a girl's heart melt...at least mine anyway. My point is that, it's never really just a kiss when it comes to females so guys be careful who you are kissing.

This video came to my mind while thinking about this topic.



No comments:

Post a Comment