Saturday, September 4, 2010

How To Know You're Settling For Less

By China Lopez(click to follow)


Do you feel that the relationship you are in has you feeling sorta happy, but not completely satisfied? Are you in a relationship right now, where sometimes you want to stay and other times you want to find someone better? Do you constantly find yourself thinking… “As soon as I meet the man/girl of my dreams, I am outta here with the quickness?” If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I would venture to say that you’ve got yourself a Mr/Mrs Right Now.

I always say “don’t settle for less or you won’t get the best.” What does that mean? Although u may have thought you found the right one once you find out you didn’t ..it’s not your obligation to stay.

Image Source: Google Images



No comments:

Post a Comment