Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Its Only A Mistake If It Happens Once


By: @UrNotCute

If you were in a situation where the person you loved cheated on you what would you do? What if it happened more than once? I think I can better understand if it only happens once because then it could be a mistake, but any more and it becomes a habit.... Something you practice. Me personally, I feel the best thing to do is let the person you hurt go in this situation. Staying together will hurt more, even if you come clean. The act of Cheating itself may be forgiven, but never forgotten. It leaves a feeling of scorn that can never be fully healed.

Anonymous Males Situation:
Me and My girlfriend of 4years got into a bad argument amongst others and I ended up seeking a good friend of mine (a female) to talk to. At first it was just a drink and next thing I know we were in bed. I regretted my mistake almost immediately. I thought we could stop and just continue to be friends afterwards, but she would try to seduce me every time we saw each other. I admit I was not strong-willed enough to resist her and confess to my girlfriend, because that is the right thing to do. She then began threatening to tell my girlfriend if I did not go to bed with her, which she did when I turned down her future advances. It hurt my girlfriend very deeply, even more so since she didn't hear it from me herself. I regretted my actions and wish to make up to my girlfriend for the biggest, stupidest mistake I've ever made and am willing to do anything to repair our relationship. 

My thoughts... It's only a mistake if it happens once.


Edited By: @JohnnyMagma


No comments:

Post a Comment