Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Everest, The Bud Of Everyone’s Jokes

by: @Dreamaboutalise

Lately I have been seeing a new bud of jokes when it comes to trending topics on Twitter, bios on Twitter, or just plain random tweets. Or maybe I’m just late! These jokes have to do with the career education network called Everest University. You have probably seen the commercials with the Hispanic woman and her son and how they now have a better life ... blah, blah. But what is so funny about this “almost” college? I mean, I just find it kind of hilarious to see the people who are making fun of this place either have no jobs, no money, no education, or even dropped out of high school. I mean, all it is, is a place to help you get a degree so you can get your lazy butt off the couch and get a career instead of asking people what they want on their rye bread at Subway. It’s honestly not that funny, or maybe that’s just me.

Edited By Jo Anne @MzFilterless

No comments:

Post a Comment